Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Finding a home

Holy Smokes its been forever since I have posted on my blog. I feel so out of it with school, work and making plans to move. Anyways we are off to Texas this weekend to find ourselves a home for the next two years. Dan has been simply amazing arranging apartment appointments, and finding us some good leads, so hopefully the process won't be to horrible. I am looking forward to getting a contract signed and be done with the whole house thing for a while. Its been a little stressful, but we are on track and we both are super excited to go see what our new home is going to look like. Wish us Luck!! I will report on what happened when I get back! 

6 comments:

Marcy Cheney said...

Good luck to you both and I hope that you find an amazing apartment to live in. Y'all will have so much fun living in a new city and making lots of new friends. Love ya

Danielle and Brian said...

GOOD GOOD LUCK!!! I am with you on the stress level!! Hopefully everything works out well for you!

Rasmussens said...

Good luck sister! Hope to see you soon! Love ya lots.

Colby and Samantha said...

good luck! Have fun in Texas we will miss you in icomm!

megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
megan said...

Good luck!!! I can't wait to see what your new place looks like!