Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Just in Case

Juuuuuuust in case you were wondering, I have not given up on blogging! We have been very sick in our home and I haven't had a chance to sit and write for what feels like forever! In fact as I write this on my phone, I'm scratching June's back and just got done singing "I'm Trying to be  like Jesus" for the hundredth millionth time. It's her favorite song and seems to calm her down enough to sleep... (Multi tasking) Her and Owen have both been hit pretty hard with whatever this virus is and we are all very exhausted. So just know we are alive! I am working on a few posts when I get a moment in between cries, a little body needing to be held and vomit clean up duty... So hoping to get posting soon. For now we are quarantined inside, watching the snow fall! Oh ya, it's totally snowing right now!  

No comments: