Thursday, December 22, 2016

Kate at 11 Months


Dear Kate, Katorade, Kee-kee (by Owen), Katers, chub chubs and baby Kate,
Today you are 11 months old! I cannot express to you how quickly this past year has gone with you. My little lady, you are simply a pleasure and I truly just love everything about you. You are so chill and go with the flow kind of baby!
At 11 months you are wearing 12-18month clothes. More the 18 month range and growing like crazy! I admit that you are my biggest baby so far! You are still wearing size 4 diapers but we think that transition to 5 will happen pretty quick here. You have two little bottom tooth and some really swollen gums up top. Your hair has officially reached the point where I can put piggy tails in and oh it melts my heart. 

You have been changing up your sleeping habits this month. You go to bed around 7pm and ever since you have been sick you have been waking up around 10pm and then again at 5am. You usually go right back down, so for now it's working. It's 8:30-9am by the time you are actually ready and up for the day. You are napping around 11, give or take our schedule for the day and you sleep for a solid three-four hours. You just zonk right out. Then you are mostly up for the rest of the day. I didn't think it was ideal for you to only be having one nap, but it's so long and you sleep so late that its working. Whatever little love. 

You are eating EVERYTHING and ANYTHING you can get your hands on. We have to cut you off most of the time or else you would just keep inhaling! You love Crispex, bananas, little baby cheeto puffs and mostly everything else. Really you aren't too picky but you definitely have your favorites.

You are all over the place this month. It's hard to keep you still for two seconds. You are learning to pull yourself on your knees and have discovered how awesome it is to play in your crib like that, so lowering your crib is a must. You are crawling like a champ and love to move. You have very little desire to stand. Like at all. You can do it, we have seen you use those chubby legs of yours, but you really hate to do it. We might just have a late walker on our hands just like your other siblings. You are in everything and are putting everything in your mouth. 

You love to play with books and turn the pages. You have loved having the Christmas tree and have pulled your fair share of bows off of the Christmas gifts. It's going to be such a great first Christmas with you!! We love you dearly Kate. 

I posted a lot of pictures of you with your chart because it was so funny how you would just not hold still! I had to bring Daddy in as reinforcements. 

Kate, I can't believe that the next post will be you turning one. You will always by my little baby though. I'm trying to take full advantage of all things baby with you but I feel time slipping away. It's not fair for me but you are just starting your little world and I would never wish that away, maybe just slow down a little?! Haha

You truly are my little peach. Everyone adores you in this house and your biggest fan is your brother. You two have a special little bond. We can see it now. 
Love you sweet sweet girl!! 

Love, Mom 







No comments: