Wednesday, April 11, 2018

March Randoms

There aren't too many randoms this month because of my parents visiting, spring break and Easter. So these pictures are just the in-betweens the fun we've been having!

I did a yoga challenge and one of the days was legs up the wall and June joined me. I love when she does yoga with me. 

Back behind our house is full of geology treasures and the kids love going out and hunting for fossils with Dan. 

Dan and I went and saw Beck in concert. It was one of the best shows I have seen! It was incredible! Besides the fact that I lost another pair of sunglasses. Hahaha 




Our Saturday mornings are spent watching Owen play soccer. It's always my favorite watching little kids try and kick the ball. They don't care what team they are on or which way the ball is going, they just want to kick the ball into a net. Regardless if they are scoring for the other team or theirs. 

Soccer is a Daddy and Owen thing. Owen needs some pep talk before each practice and games and Dan knows the tricks. It's been so cute watching these two together. 


I feel like if it isn't soccer or dance then it's some sort of school function or birthday party. We celebrated a little friends birthday. 

June and Brindley 

Kate loves the cake. Always. 

We are having the weirdest weather here in Texas. It will be 80 one day and then 30 the next. We are so beyond ready for summer and living outside and one day we just couldn't take being inside anymore. The rain was pouring but it was warm so we went and played. It truly was so much fun! 


Dan always gets mad (not really, more in a joking way) that I wear his clothes. I've always been a t-shirt and jeans kinda gal and I love big shirts. Once again it just shows how Dan and I were so meant to be together. I stole Dan's Beck shirt and took a picture to send to him. 

We spend a lot of time by the kids fishes. Kate eats majority of her meals over there and she loves to feed them. Her excitement for the fish never get old. 


I mentioned in my previous post that Dan got a new truck. It's a Ford 150 Lariat. I learned a lot about trucks through this whole process. Haha Dan loves it and I love how much he loves it. Plus there is way more space for the kids to ride in. The kids are obsessed with getting into the bed of the truck. They love driving around the neighborhood in it. (With me back there and securely holding on) ;) 



Slime, slime and more slime. At least it's getting warm enough to make it outside! 

Found these two just hanging out with a bag of Cheetos listening to music. I heart my boys! 

And that's it! March came and went in a flash! This year is already speeding by! SLOW DOWN!! 

No comments: