Sunday, November 11, 2018

EPCOT & BACK TO MAGIC KINGDOM

Our last day in Disney and we hit it hard!! 

It was getting harder and harder each morning to get the kids up! Haha they were getting so tired! 

Um... Honestly I think this picture was from Animal Kingdom... My bad. 

We headed to our last character meal which was breakfast in our hotel. We got to hangout with the characters of Lilo and Stitch plus participate in a parade with them. It was fun. 


]




We then went and headed over to the Epcot park. We knew that it wouldn't be an all day event at that park but it was fun to go there for half a day. 

We did get to see Anna and Else. 


Epcot Handstand 


Epcot is full of all different Countries and we of course stopped at Canada!


Little Kate was so happy with her little souvenirs she got. This little house with Anna and Elsa was one of her favorites! 

Alright, so all June wanted to do was meet Belle. I mean it was all she talked about the entire week. Well we started to panic a bit when we realized that Belle wasn't at any of the Disney princess hot spots. Then we learned she was going to be at Epcot and we were not going to miss her. Sweet Dan stood in line to make sure that we met Belle. 
AND WE DID!!! 

It was so great to see June so excited!!! I know we can't give our kids everything they want, but man it sometimes just feels good to give them what they want. Does that make sense!?! Like it just makes them so happy!!! 




We hit a few more rides at Epcot and then we headed back over to Magic Kingdom to spend our last Day in Disney in the most magical park!! 

Kate and Owen fell asleep only once in the stroller this entire trip! I was shocked! 

But when Owen fell asleep, he slept hard. We stopped for lunch and he slept and even went on a couple of rides while he zonked out. He really needed it! 

Taking a break and playing with more toys and souvenirs. 



June and I did The Seven Dwarf Roller coaster ride and LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!!!!! 

We went and met Rapunzel 


And Tiana!



Later that evening the park closes down and you have to have a special pass to stay in the park. We obviously got that special pass and got to experience BOO IN THE PARK!! It was so so so amazing!!! Everyone dresses up, and it is legit!! 
June was Belle, Kate was Minnie and Owen was Buzz! 






You do certain rides and it seriously is so fun!! 

There were candy stations throughout the park for Trick or Treating! We filled our bags and then some. 

As the night drew on, the party just got better!! 

We had a legit dance party with the Monster's Inc Characters and Kate and June were all into it! 


We then went and watched the epic Halloween parade! 


We closed the park down! It was incredible and the kids had so much fun! We ended the night with the Disney full circle firework show. The fireworks surround you and it just stops your heart from beating! It is magic!! 

Then it was time for bed and heading out to the airport the next morning. We were all sooooo tired. We didn't get to sleep until about one that night. 


The next morning we woke up, Disney once again rocks it and takes our luggage and deals with it all until we arrive in Dallas. We got on our shuttle and headed to the airport. 

Story: 
We all walked into an airport store with all the treats/snacks/magazines (You know the one) but it was pretty big. I went one way keeping my eye on June & I thought Owen at the time. Dan had Kate. I walked over to see what June and Owen were looking at and I didn't see Owen. I walked around a bit looking for him and still couldn't see him. I then yelled to Dan to see if he was with Owen and Dan wasn't with him. That is when I panicked. Dan and I both walked the entire store and Owen was no where in sight. My heart stopped. 

So people in the store start looking around and they see the panic in my face. I then speed walk out of the store and down the terminal I see probably 7-8 flight stewardess's all standing in a circle and looking around frantic. Then I see Owen's blue shoes in the middle of that circle. I BOLTED towards him and scooped him up in my arms SO FAST!! The flight attendants were so helpful but I was more proud of Owen!! He told the attendants my name (Lesli Lancaster) Where he was going (Home to Dallas Texas) and who he was all traveling with! I was like holy moly OWEN!!! He was calm and just matter of factly told them all this information. 

Then as soon as I pulled him into his arms he started shaking and crying. You could just feel how scared he was, but that kid kept it together! I was so proud and scared and shaking all at the same time. It was only about 5-10 minutes that he had been lost but I hope to NEVER experience something like that ever again! 


anyways!! 
We made it home and unpacked and crashed hard! Thankfully that next day was Saturday! 
Kate slept for 15 hours!!! Everyone slept like a rock. It was some of the best sleep I've gotten in a long time. It was also great to sleep next to Dan again! Haha 

All in all Disney World was AMAZING!! Like incredible! I love the joy that is brought into my children's eyes. I love how magical it all was. I love the adventure and memories that it made for us. It was so awesome and I am so grateful how it all turned out! 



No comments: