Sunday, November 17, 2019

September Randoms

September was hot, fun and back to school FULL SWING! 

Random selfies and filters with Kate. She loves them! 


Up at the school for breakfast with my little Ones 



When Dan goes out of town I get bored real quick. And well, we talked about one day doing floors in our bedroom.... I had the brilliant idea to get rid of the carpet and almost force Dan into doing the floors. I dunno it sounded like a good idea at the time. Hahahaha 

For the record. I took our ENTIRE ROOM apart all on my own. Bed, ALL THE BED! like mattress, frame and everything else. I took it all out and put it in my yoga room. 
Before I moved the bed out I took a picture for reference. 

We ordered our flooring, We decided to just stay with the same flooring we did in our closet. Dan legit is AMAZING and did 90 percent of the work, but I helped too! 




The last round was the hardest and Dan was getting so angry. I just tried to stay positive!

This very last strip was the hardest for sure! It took Dan just as long to do that part as it did basically the whole rest of the floor. He was done! 

Yoga fun with Dan 

My grandpa was in town visiting my Uncle Tom, so they made the drive up to Dallas and I got to have breakfast with them! I brought June along for good measure! 


Little Kate had Bring your friend to dance class day! And Charolette is definitely her little best friend! They were so cute together! 


One night we headed to a baseball game. This is the last season the Rangers were playing at their old ball park so we wanted to get the kids in one last time. We went with some of our besties and the kids had a blast!






Just one random day of coloring!

More floor pictures. I let the kids color all over the floor since we were covering it up. IT will surely be a nice surprise one day! hahaha


Owen finished up his soccer this season. We don't know if he will play next season. He is wanting to try baseball with his friends. So we will see how that goes. 

The girls helping daddy


Like I said, I helped some of the time! 



Little Kate always ending up in bed with  us. Hahaha 


And there we have September! So crazy with how fast this year has gone! Slow down!!! 

No comments: