Saturday, January 11, 2020

December Randoms

December was a complete blur full of crazy fun activities and trying to keep up with everything! 

We went to Grand Prairie to see the light show and it was so much fun! They had a little outdoor area to play, Santa, food, games and all the lights we could possibly want to see. It honestly was a perfect night with my family! 





On one of the rides! I was sick from all the swirling!!! 
 

On our way to the lights we stopped to grab a bite to eat for the kids. Well it led us down a path to help a poor kid out who's car died. We pushed it out of the way, tried jumping it several times and ended up just hanging out with him until his mom arrived. We bought him dinner and hung out. It took a bit of our time out of the night but worth the time to serve!! 


We were in Hobby Lobby buying lights for whatever reason and this lady all of the sudden started asking for advice. Dan went full blown Dan on her and gave all the details he could. It was adorable, I love him so much for his compassion and his enthusiasm to help others!! 

Our Little June Bug was in a Ballet Production of the Nut Cracker this Holiday season. It was fun watching her and supporting her in the things she loves to do. 

We also have amazing friends who came and supported little June as well!

Kate and Owen were really good sports about coming to the ballet. Not Owen's most favorite thing to do, but teaching our children to support each other is really important to us and that means coming to 3 hour production of the  Nut Cracker. Hahaha 


She did a beautiful job!! 
                           n\ 

Getting our house all decorated and tree all put together is one of my favorite things to do. I love it every year! 


June wanting to show off our tree! 

And we can't forget about this years Christmas Pajamas that our elf P.J brought us! 

One night we put some Christmas records on and just sat and enjoyed the music! It was a really great night! 

One of the many puzzles we did over Christmas break 

Owen started basketball for the first time. It has been such a great season and he has loved playing! I wish it wasn't just a winter sport but we plan to keep it going through the year. It was fun having some of our best friends on the same team! 

Best little buddies 


All I wanted for my birthday was night out with my besties to Olive Garden and Dan succedded. I love Olive Garden and he even got a cake and candles at the restaurant. As I went to go blow out the candles my hair caught on fire and it went up SO FAST! I didn't even know I was on fire until Dan and one of our other friends jumped at me to put out the fire! I literally had no clue what was going on. Hahahaha 

Decorating cookies with some of our besties!


Our annual Christmas party at the Fullmers was another fantastic night! We know how to party! 




We had a white elephant gift exchange and Dan and I made a body pillow with our pictures on it! It was a huge hit and we laugh every time it gets pulled out to be used when we are all together!

We had a great Sunday night decorating ginger bread houses! The kids did a really good job this year!





I can't even with this little thing! She is just the best!!! 


Playing outside and playing in the car  

One morning when taking Kate to preschool two deer came running out of the woods. We live in a pretty small area still full of wild life. I loved it so much! And with it being so close to Christmas we liked to pretend it was one of Santa's reindeer. 

Kate had a school party and I went to go help! It was fun being there, helping with the crafts and snacks! 

Owen's Christmas party was next! I love love love how excited he was for these kinds of festivities and to have us there! 

And ending at June's Christmas party. It's getting more challenging with all three in school! 

And our Christmas Sunday! I love getting them all dressed up for the season! We had a wonderful program! Lots of music which included the kids singing, I sang and the ward choir which June and I sang in. It was a wonderful Sabbath! 


And Just like that it was time to officially begin our Christmas break! 






No comments: