Thursday, February 18, 2016

Valentines

Our Valentines was super low key, due to the fact we have a two week old, but we still had a fun Valentines! 
We started the week off with some sugar cookie baking. Always a gigantic mess but still fun and June decorated some for her teacher. Owen would roll out the dough then eat it. So we didn't have a whole lot of cookies. I was shocked he wasn't sick later. He ate so much! 

She was saying "Mom! I'm decorating my cookies right now! NO PICTURES!" Hahaha

June had a valentines Party at school. They made their own Valentine boxes and everything. As soon as we walked in the door from school June rushed to the couch to look at all her Valentines! 

On Friday we went and did our annual delivery of Valentines to Dan's office. It's always fun to go visit Daddy at work. June LOVES it! 

And Owen actually braved up and handed some out too! He usually gets shy around people, so we were surprised! He loved it too! 



After delivering all our Valentines we walked down to the mustangs and played down there for a bit. June wanted me to take her picture with Owen. 

When I pulled into the garage the car was dead silent. Everyone was asleep and it was peaceful. I liked it. 

Owen's car that he got for Christmas has been our go to for walking to the park. Its super easy to push and the kids love riding in it! 

And playing at our park 

Sunday morning (Valentines Day) we woke up early because we have 9am Church. Well...
I decided that little Kate needed one more Sunday home, and I told Dan that he should just stay home with me. So we stayed home all together and had a fun little Valentines together. 
Dan and the kids made pancakes 

After feeding Kate I came out to roses. It was very sweet and made my day!

My little Valentines. I heart them so much!


Our Valentines to the kids and to Dan and I too!

Dan and I really do not do gifts for each other for Valentines. It usually is flowers and cards. Some chocolate and we call it a day.
Well Dan decided to break the rules this year and got me a couple gifts. He kills me. 
He completed my necklace by getting me a "K" charm for my necklace. It was a super awesome surprise and I loved it! He also got me a  s'well water bottle which I also love. Even though he broke our no gift rule! I secretly love when he breaks the rules! Haha

My extra Special little Valentine. Oh I AM SO IN LOVE!!! 

We spent the day playing and writing Valentines cards to each other. It was such a great day. Later that night we made heart shaped pizzas and watched a movie all together. 


It was a simple but wonderful Valentines. We couldn't really do a whole lot and Dan and I couldn't go out, but it was still our special little day. 


No comments: