Thursday, October 24, 2019

July Randoms

Since July was so crazy for us there aren't too many randoms, but these are also pictures that I don't want to forget about! 

June showing me her muscles one morning. She came in during my workout and wanted to lift weights too. I hope I set a good example of health and life balance. 

Sunday Selfie 

Lots of fun yoga with the kids this month.

And fun with Dan 

My little beauty! We went school shopping and we of course ended up at Dairy Queen. 

Oh little Owen. How I wish I could read that mind of yours!

One afternoon he crashed on the bed. The kid has been a rockstar with school. Like zero hesitation with early mornings and his attitude has been amazing! but somedays they catch up to him and he needs a snooze. 

As for Kate, she ends up in our bed all the time. Hahaha 

One day we took the kids to Six Flags. We live pretty close to the theme park and we wanted to see if our kids would enjoy season passes to the park. It was a lot of fun and we ended up gettin passes for the 2020 season. We plan to give them as Christmas Presents. 





Just a little selfie of Kate. 


Then these three crazy kiddos! Love all of them and each of their different personalities. 



No comments: