Monday, October 29, 2018

First Day of 1st Grade, Preschool & Preschool

First day of school for all the kiddos. It's exciting, and sad and weird and all the emotions in between. 


JUNE: She started 1st grade. She loves school and thrives at it. She was so excited and was a bit sad that she didn't get to ride the bus on the first day of school that we took her instead, but we told her she was going to have LOT'S of times on the bus. 

June was so excited to be sitting next to a couple of her best friends. So far she says they get to sit by each other because they are well behaved. I'm not surprised. June is beyond a rule follower. 
Her teacher this year is Ms. Butler. Thee cutest little thing and June adores her. Like for reals. I love the bond that they have. I think it's going to be an awesome school year for this little lady. 


OWEN: He started his last round of Preschool at St. Peter's. He goes three days a week. He likes it the first two days and by the third he's ready to call it quits most weeks so next year in kindergarten could be interesting. He loves his friends and is coming out of his shy little shell like crazy!!!! I love it and him so much. His teacher this year is Mrs. Rush. She is awesome and is great with these Pre-K's! 





KATE: Oh sweet sweet little devil Kate. She is the wild child that you see on TV! HAHA!!! 
Holy cow I love her so much!! 
Kate started her first year of preschool at St. Peters with Go-Go's. (What she calls Owen). She only does Tuesdays and LOVES it! She get's so mad when I go take Owen in on the other days and she doesn't get to stay. She is a social butterfly which is a good and bad thing. 
Her teacher is Ms. Melissa. She is so patient and loving with these little ones. It's amazing and I think it takes a special talent to be around that many little kids all day every day! Hahaha 










Walking Owen and Kate into School 

Obviously I cried like a little baby. It's weird. But really I now love my Tuesdays. I get so much done. That first Tuesday I went and got a pedicure and then lunch with Dan. It was great. Not every week is so fancy free but I do enjoy my lunch dates with Dan. 

It's been a great school year so far!! 



No comments: