Thats it!! Thats all we have left is 10 weeks and it still feels like forever.
Here is a pregnancy update.....
- I am officially 30 weeks and some.. I am happy to be in the third trimester and on the down slope!
- My pregnancy has gone by pretty fast and has been pretty easy. I have felt great and just recently have felt tired and wanting to take a nap in the middle of the day.
- Sleeping has been getting more difficult. I toss and turn and get up about 2 or 3 times a night to either eat because I'm always hungry or to go to the bathroom.
- I have proudly gained 19 pounds up to this point and I'm sure it wont stop there.
- I now feel fat and feel like nothing fits.
- My cravings have been pretty minimal. I eat LOTS of cereal, gummy bears, and toast with honey.
- Its getting difficult to do the regular things I used to do. Like shaving my legs or simply just bending over. My legs are getting farther and farther apart every time I bend down.
- I'm getting really tired of peeing in a cup, but I admit I am getting really good at my aim!
- I am super jealous of everyone having their babies right now. August has already been a popular month to pop out the little things and it makes me so mad I have to wait another 2 months!
- I truly have been so blessed with my pregnancy and feel so grateful for this amazing little miracle thats coming in October.
30 WEEKS PREGNANT!
BABY GIRL LANCASTER
I'm sorry no recent update pictures for her... but I will update you on her progress.
- First of all I am worried that she isn't a girl. Dan laughs at me but its a true concern and I'm always so scared they are going to be like oh there is a little something there....
- According to "What to expect when your expecting" and my 100 apps I have on my phone about pregnancy, she is the size of a butternut squash. About 17 inches and weighing at 3 lbs.
- Thats what the average is. According to my doctor my stomach is measuring a bit small so we are keeping watch on her to make sure that she is continuing to grow. Dr. Hoffman said to try to not worry to much about it because I am taller than average and have a long torso so that could have something to do with it. It doesn't make me worry any less though!
- She is super strong and kicks, kicks, kicks! Dan saw my stomach move for the first time this week and the look on his face was priceless. I love watching my stomach go up and down from all her action.
- We do have a name picked out, as long as she stays a girl... See I am very concerned with that.
- She is already the highlight of our lives. Its so amazing how much we can love this little girl without even meeting her yet. WE CANNOT WAIT!!!
THINGS WE'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT...
- We really haven't gotten all that prepared and the time is ticking away. We have a crib...
- We debated whether to do a birthing class, but decided against it. Our hospital provides the service, but I don't know, I feel weird pretending to push a baby out of my hotcha. I don't think Dan and I would take it very seriously, we don't take much very seriously... so we are just doing the CPR safety class.
- Ranger is still a big concern. We have talked to our vet and she just said the complete opposite of what articles have said about introducing dogs to new babies.... He just is my baby and I want the transition for him to be smooth.
- We are a little worried about how to work out the situation with when my mom should come... any suggestions? Do you plan on the due date to buy plane tickets? What happens if she comes early? I am really going to need my mom there.
Everything has been going great! We are Beyond excited to get this little girl here. I am pleased with how everything has been going and I am so grateful for my mom and sisters who are willing to answer any questions!
Dan is rocking it at being a future dad, I simply just love the man!