The day June was born he wrote on Dan's wall congratulating him and wondered if we liked the number 20. Here is why:
- June was born on the 20th day of the month
- There are 20 letters in her full name
- The most common constant in her name is "T" which is the 20th letter of the alphabet
- The name of the weekday of her birth "Thursday" starts with the 20th letter of the alphabet
- The first two digits of her birth year go together to make a "20"
- When she is 20 months old, it will be the month of her name "June"
I know that some are obvious like her birth year but the rest is pretty cool. We have no connection with the number 20 it's all a coincidence.
It just makes our baby girl, June, all that much more awesome!