Sunday, October 2, 2011

Baby shower & Baby Shower

I truly am so grateful for amazing people that I have in my life and who care so much about our little family to be.

Its been a busy month getting ready for the baby's arrival, but it has definitely been a fun type of busy. This past week we were busy with baby showers. Dan and I first headed back down to Waco, where my beautiful friends threw me a shower even though I don't live there any more... That just shows what amazing friends they are. I am very happy that we are only two hours away from our Waco friends so that we can still see them every once in a while.

The theme was "Ready to Pop" it was super cute and very well done.
They had a popcorn bar full of the most delicious popcorn like Oreo, Rootbeer, Baked Potato, and so on and so on. It was great!

We played a game where you had to hang the baby clothes, hold the baby, and talk on the phone all at the same time. You were timed to see who could do it the fastest. I came in last.

Deena and I. We were in Young Womens together and it was the best calling I have ever had in the church. She is an amazing Lady and she will definitely be apart of my life forever! I just love her.

Krista is 20 weeks pregnant here (I think, maybe 21) I am 36 weeks pregnant. She is so itty bitty that she will probably stay small forever... Super cute!!


This picture is great. Its a timeline of baby evolution. ha ha.
Mary has a 3 month old, Liam, Lauren has a one month old, Quintin, Me who has a 36 week old fetus, and Krista who has a 20-21 week old fetus. It really is funny because when we all became friends none of us were pregnant... Then all of the sudden Mary got pregnant, Lauren got pregnant, then me and then Krista. All our children will only be 8 months apart. All three of these girls have or are having boys. Our little girl is the outcast but I guess she will have her pick of men!




The company that Dan works for threw us a shower. They are seriously so generous and I am very happy that Dan likes who he works with and that he enjoys what he does.

This shower was so fun because it was a shower for both Dan and I. I had never been to a shower where men were invited, and it was really funny because the men there really didn't know how to act, especially while opening gifts... One of guys thought we were literally talking about a baby's bootie when I opened some baby booties for their feet! It was so funny!!

I didn't get hardly any photos, in fact I only got one... But I had to share because I thought the cake was so super cute and they were delicious! We took some home with us and Dan and I pretty much at it all that night, well I should say I ate it all pretty much that night.

It was very sweet of them to do that. Really people are so kind and I don't know how I will ever thank them enough. This baby girl is so loved and spoiled! We have one more to go and then we should be wrapping it up with the baby showers. Its been so fun to get together with family and friends and celebrate this little girl's arrival... I really am grateful for the kindness and generosity, I definitely feel loved.

Hopefully with in the next few blog posts it will be about her arrival!! Hoping she comes soon, VERY SOON!!!

No comments: