Let me tell you. It requires bullet points because it was just that bad. Ok it was more just lots of things went wrong.
- Woke up with a sinus infection which felt like the left side of my brain was going to explode
- Planned to wear my hair curly today for the easiness of it. Turns out horribly greasy. Slick hair back and put a hat on.
- Had plans to meet with friends at a play place. I thought 11:45. Nope 11.
- Last night made 60 handouts with M&M's. Come home today from outing and Ranger has opened about 10 of them. My rug covered with smeared M&M's.
- June is super clingy today. I think teething might be starting back up
- Work on Editing June's photos. She hits the computer. It re-starts. I lose EVERYTHING
- Ranger pukes up M&M's from earlier. Blue, orange, and red slime is all over my carpet. June makes a dash for it. Ranger is licking it up. BOLTED to get carpet cleaner.
- Come back after throwing rag in washing machine. June is sucking on my power cord to my laptop. It no longer works. I have approximately 1 hr and 40min remaining.
- June falls backwards and smacks her head against wall. screams
- June pulls dan's scriptures off nightstand. rips about 3 pages out.
- Go get mail, slip of paper falls from my door. The Orkin man was scheduled today and I forgot. Reschedule AGAIN. 3rd times the charm?
- Get one of my Amazon packages too by the door. So excited since my last 3 packages were sent to my old address and then returned. All for June's birthday. I ordered a cupcake stand. The cupcake stand was a mini. A FRIKIN MINI CUPCAKE STAND!! WHO EATS MINI CUPCAKES! I HATE THOSE PEOPLE!!! Now have to return it. One more thing to add back to the list for this birthday party.
- Make dinner for June and I. Noodles and tomato juice with an avocado and Parmesan cheese. I make noodles first for June to eat. put in oven the avocado. June throws it all on the ground. She isn't eating.
- I forgot about avocado until the fire alarm reminds me. smoke pouring out of my oven. June screaming, ranger barking.
- Get it all cleaned up. Try to take a few bites here and there. June has had it so try to go clean her up. Her tray would not come off her high chair. I am tugging and tugging. Finally I give it one last jolt and smack June in the head with it. (REALLY ACCIDENTAL!) June Screams.
- Knowing that I can't even go to sleep because I have to go get Dan from the airport at 12:30am. Waking up poor little June. I'm just so ready for Dan to be home.
Like I said. It's been a bad day.