Thursday, September 27, 2012

I've Had a Really Bad Day

Today. bad. Just bad.
Let me tell you. It requires bullet points because it was just that bad. Ok it was more just lots of things went wrong.


  • Woke up with a sinus infection which felt like the left side of my brain was going to explode
  • Planned to wear my hair curly today for the easiness of it. Turns out horribly greasy. Slick hair back and put a hat on. 
  • Had plans to meet with friends at a play place. I thought 11:45. Nope 11. 
  • Last night made 60 handouts with M&M's. Come home today from outing and Ranger has opened about 10 of them. My rug covered with smeared M&M's. 
  • June is super clingy today. I think teething might be starting back up
  • Work on Editing June's photos. She hits the computer. It re-starts. I lose EVERYTHING
  • Ranger pukes up M&M's from earlier. Blue, orange, and red slime is all over my carpet. June makes a dash for it. Ranger is licking it up. BOLTED to get carpet cleaner. 
  • Come back after throwing rag in washing machine. June is sucking on my power cord to my laptop. It no longer works. I have approximately 1 hr and 40min remaining.
  • June falls backwards and smacks her head against wall. screams
  • June pulls dan's scriptures off nightstand. rips about 3 pages out. 
  • Go get mail, slip of paper falls from my door. The Orkin man was scheduled today and I forgot. Reschedule AGAIN. 3rd times the charm? 
  • Get one of my Amazon packages too by the door. So excited since my last 3 packages were sent to my old address and then returned. All for June's birthday. I ordered a cupcake stand. The cupcake stand was a mini. A FRIKIN MINI CUPCAKE STAND!! WHO EATS MINI CUPCAKES! I HATE THOSE PEOPLE!!! Now have to return it. One more thing to add back to the list for this birthday party. 
  • Make dinner for June and I. Noodles and tomato juice with an avocado and Parmesan cheese. I make noodles first for June to eat. put in oven the avocado. June throws it all on the ground. She isn't eating. 
  • I forgot about avocado until the fire alarm reminds me. smoke pouring out of my oven. June screaming, ranger barking. 
  • Get it all cleaned up. Try to take a few bites here and there. June has had it so try to go clean her up. Her tray would not come off her high chair. I am tugging and tugging. Finally I give it one last jolt and smack June in the head with it. (REALLY ACCIDENTAL!) June Screams. 
  • Knowing that I can't even go to sleep because I have to go get Dan from the airport at 12:30am. Waking up poor little June. I'm just so ready for Dan to be home. 
Like I said. It's been a bad day. 

5 comments:

Powell's Place said...

I am laughing so hard right now. And I'm sorry you had such a bad day! Don't worry; it will be better in a couple of days. Watch June sleep for a few minutes while she is calm and peaceful and breathe deeply. That always helps me not want to KILL grant the next day...just sayin'...

Kashari said...

Wow...what a day! Don't worry, I've had days like that as well. It does get better :)

Lauren Byers said...

oh no!! That IS a bad day! :( I'm so sorry. That's hard when your hubby is away. And losing everything on the computer???? oh my goshhhh worst feeling ever. I'm sorry honey :(

Unknown said...

I love you Pez, being a mommy can be hard sometimes but we get through these days and look to better ones!

David and Vanessa said...

So sad! That was epic and I truly winced reading some of that. Thankfully tomorrow was likely a better day! I think you need a happy playlist for times like this.