Sunday, November 15, 2009

AmaZiNg!!!

Words cannot express the excitement, the fun, and the laughter that my three sisters, sister-in-law, my mom, and I shared through our Journey in NEW YORK CITY.
This trip meant so much to me because I was able to see my family! I won't be going home for Thanksgiving this year, and its harder then I thought, but knowing that I just had the most amazing experience with my mom and sisters helps me get through. I honestly can't say the next time I am going to see my family, hopefully soon, but New York definetly was AWESOME. I love my family, and love being apart of it. I Love how close my family is, and how all my sisters and mom are my best friends, besides dan of course ha ha. Anyways I made this video to capture the basics of our trip, but if you don't want to watch it you can just look at some of the pictures I posted.
ENJOY! oh if you watch this video, make sure to turn off my blog music down at the bottom! also if you want to watch it bigger double click on the screen!
Street Market! Us chowing down on some watermelon

All of us girl eating at the Shake Shack, Best hamburgers ever!

Brooke an I on a chilly New York Night

Smiling for the Camera

Eating Lunch at Central Park before we hit the streets

Waiting for the Subway

Me and my mom at the statue of Liberty

OUR LIMO RIDE TO MEGS APARTMENT

After the Yankee Parade, Yankee's just won world series

Of course megan showing canal street who is boss

All of us at the Statue of Liberty

So happy to be in new york!

Here is how we slept every night, it actually worked out pretty well

all us girls at the airport


3 comments:

Rasmussens said...

I loved the video you put together. It made me cry. I miss you girls. Hang in there for thanksgiving. We will miss you tons. Love you Lesli

Anonymous said...

Lesli I am so dang jealous of you. It looks like you girlies had a lot of fun and shopped your bums off! I am the most jealous of H&M! I love that store! Oh and the video is absolutely adorable! I miss you Les!

Nancy said...

I'm so jealous! It looks like you all had a lot of fun!