Friday, March 5, 2010

Cougars Vs. Bears

Tuesday night was a beautiful night for a baseball game. BYU vs. BAYLOR. Now to Baylor students it wasn't really a big thing, to them BYU is just another team, but for us who grew up proud to wear the blue, well it was a different story. We headed to the game to meet up with some of Dan's geology buddy's and their wives. It was great fun because some of us cheered for BYU and others cheered for Baylor. The stands were pretty empty, but I think everyone was pretty wrapped up in Baylor playing Texas Tec. in basketball! GO BAYLOR. I am excited for March Madness, I just hope Baylor can hold on to their spot.
anyways it was still fun to hear others in the stand cheer for BYU. It made me feel a little closer to Utah/Idaho. ha ha basically the same place right?

Our Teams, I wear the blue with Pride!

We had really good seats since not a lot of people were there.


The Boys before the game started. It was so fun to see BYU play! but I do still love Baylor


1 comment:

Sean said...

I'm with Dan, GO BAYLOR!! Anyone but BYU. Glad to hear you two are doing well. I'm a little ticked dang Canadia one the HOCKEY GAME!! However, I'm happy for you Dan. Nice facial hair by the way.. Keep having fun, Sean (KIM, CARTER, SAM)