Friday, November 4, 2011

OBSESSED

We are literally OBSESSED with June. I feel like I don't get anything done during the day because I just stare at her and still try to contemplate the fact that she is my daughter. I just love her. My friend Mary explained it pretty good, that you love your child so much, your heart is going to explode. I seriously feel my heart is going to burst out of my chest!! It is the most amazing feeling. I don't know how else to explain it. Yes, I am tired, Yes I worry constantly about every little noise, sneeze, or cough, I get up a hundred times a night to make sure she is still breathing, but it is all SO WORTH IT. I think of how long it took Dan and I to bring her here, and it makes me so grateful to hear that bloody Murder scream she uses instead of a cry, or how feedings, and changing diapers has become my new pastime. I LOVE IT ALL. I am aware it has only been two weeks, and I know there will be MANY tough times ahead with this little squirt, but for now I am enjoying being a mother who is obsessed with her daughter.

I made a little slideshow thing of June's adventure getting here. There are some of the same pictures from my last post but I thought I would share it anyways.

5 comments:

Mary said...

Love love love it. And I have a million questions for you about random things for the next time we talk. :)

Unknown said...

Love the slideshow Pez SO CUTE! I wish so bad I could of enjoyed the first month STUPID BABY BLUES hahah. You are a natural born mommmy!!

Anderson said...

she is so adorable! I love all the hair and the cute cheeks! You are such a good mom- I can tell! And don't worry, its seem impossible now but there will come a time when you don't have to go check every second to see if she is breathing. You will get used to it- I got overwhelmed that I would never get used to the constant worrying but you do! It is so fun to hear how happy you are- you deserve it!

Cisneros Family said...

I really like that video. Sage and I just watched it twice! We CANNOT wait to meet June!! So excited! We love you!

Audrey said...

Love how talented you are! You're an awesome mommy already! :) Love this idea. Miss you!