Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bunny Booties

June got bunny booties as a gift before she was born. I knew they probably wouldn't be booties that would be worn all the time, but I had to get pictures of her wearing them at Easter. They were so adorable on her, I wish I had a professional taking the pictures, but mine will have to do. Juney kept chewing on them so by the time we were done, we had fuzz everywhere. We had to take an early bath just to get it all off of her, plus a run of the vacuum but....

Totally worth it!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lez you take beautiful pictures! I thought they were professional until you said you took them. She is adorable!!!

Nancy said...

Those are SO cute!! Very adorable. Oh, and Lesli, you take great pictures!

Lauren Byers said...

she is looking so grown up! Look at her sitting up! She is absolutely beautiful :) And those bunny booties are the cutest things ever...I have never seen those before! so adorable! And I think your pictures look great! :)