Friday, May 4, 2012

Check up @ 6months


June at her 6 month check up! 

Everything is going great for June Bug! She is Healthy and Happy and continuing to grow. 

                 She is weighing in at 13lbs 6 oz which puts her in the 5th Percentile and measuring at 26 inches in height putting her in the 70th percentile. Tall and thin. When Dr. Tomecko told me she was in the 5th percentile I panicked a little. That is really low, but I was reassured that it is completely normal and that she is just a little baby. I feed her, lots and lots and then some!  

5 comments:

Nancy said...

She's so adorable! Yeah don't worry about her weight as long as she keeps growing. Chloe was in the 1% from 9 months till 2 years and at 2 she finally jumped up to 15%. The doctor wasn't ever worried because she was always gaining. But I was freaking out and trying to get her to eat but they'll only eat as much as they want, you can't force them.

JB and Kimberly said...

LOL it is totally normal...for 5% of children. Both of my kids were in the 5th as well , as long as they keep gaining weight. She's cute, we love the updates.

Unknown said...

Yeah Jaden is in the 5th percentile too...he is only 21lbs at 18 months haha but like yours he will be tall and skinny ....our little super models!

Cisneros Family said...

Les! I love June. She is so cute!! I can't wait to see you guys soon!
Miss you. Oh- and Reese wasn't even on the charts until her 2 year check up and even then it was 2%!! Better little than a fatty, I think!!

Leandra said...

I hear you on the small kids and panicking! But they eat and get what they need and they'll just be petite little girls!