Tuesday, August 21, 2012

10 Months



       Dear June,
we have hit the double digits sweets! time is flying by way to fast. The last month has been very exciting for you! You have started doing so many new things, and you FINALLY got your first tooth. We have been wondering when that was going to happen, and well it did at Grandma and Grandpa's house. It was just one long night and then all of the sudden a tooth appeared. It's pretty adorable! You are eating very well. You love gold fish, and waffles, really anything except for green beans. You have even taken a liking to peas, but those green beans just come right back out of your mouth. Your skills are developing great! You love having two things in your hands and connecting them. You can sit there with 2 things in your hands and play with them all day. You love to clap and rub your food together in your hands and of course your hair. You make quite the mess while eating, but you're eating so I can't complain to much. 
     You have a cold right now which is really sad, but you cuddle up tight with me, and I love it. Day's like this don't come to often, so when I get the chance to cuddle you I take it! 
     You are deciding to change up the schedule a bit, by only wanting to take one nap. I sometimes can get you to take 2, but one seems to be doing the trick. After talking with your doctor I have learned that if you are ready for just one nap, then that's ok. You are still happy as ever, though I do miss the two naps. It's a working progress. You are sleeping through the night. Going to bed about 8 and waking up about 7-7:30. Thanks for always being such a great little sleeper. You make me a very happy mom when we both get a good nights rest. 
    You have also started crawling, which I have written about already, but now you are getting so much faster, and climbing on and over things. You love to move. It's impossible to get pictures holding still anymore. It takes all I got to get you to look at the camera, but camera ready I can get a few shots. You just love to move!! Your dad and I have been trying to baby proof the house, but you always seem to find something that can go into your mouth, or that can be pulled down. You have already had your fair share of bumps and bruises but you seem chipper as always.

 


     You have been loving summer. You love swimming and are getting quite a nice little tan. I love that your chubby roll lines are all white and then your arms are tan. I think we are ready for it to be fall though. It has been such a fun summer and watching you progress and learn new things, but fall only means more excitement and more things for you to do and learn. I love you sweetheart. With every fiber of my being I love you. My life is my family and you are such a huge part of it!
    I love you.
Love mom.


No comments: