Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A little before Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS! I can't wait to blog all about our Christmas, but the great thing is, is that it isn't over yet!! I thought I would entertain with a little PRE Christmas excitement until our fun-ness is over!!

We had an advent calendar that was full of Christmas activities! It makes the season so much more fun and helps us focus on why we really celebrate Christmas!

Dan and I started a Tradition since moving to Dallas. We go up to the Frisco town square lights, eat at a great Thai Food place, and walk around the little village... It is so fun and very festive! June loved the lights and getting loaded up on sweets from their oh so cute candy store! It is one of my favorite traditions that our little family has continued to do! Ah Christmas how you really are so magical!!
Love it!

It's the most wonderful time of the year!
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas !





No comments: