Saturday, April 6, 2019

January Randoms

January was a rough month for us. Pretty much the entire month one of us with sick! sometimes multiple of us were sick. It wasn't great but we also had some fun little memories. It was a month that I was not sad to see go. 

Fun yoga play with my kiddos 


One weekend Dan was gone and I felt like all these things kept happening to the house or with kids. Thankfully we literally have the most amazing friends who came to my rescue! Including keeping me sane with the kids and playing kick ball in the Cul-De-Sac 

Just kate being Kate. I have a lot of pictures of her this month 

Our weather brought a few ice storms but never enough to close school or work down. Just enough to be annoying and have to deal with it. 

One day Kate was feeling awful. I sent this picture to Dan telling him that I think Kate is getting sick. 

She stayed snuggly all day long 

June dressed up Daddy for some fancy time. Hahahaha 

Sweet little June one Sunday! 

Kate started feeling better, the weather warmed up & we got to spend the afternoon at the school park. It was AMAZING!! 

Random of Range 

Then it was back to Kate being sick again 

I was going stir crazy in the house and so I decided to take matters into my own hands and took out the carpet in our closet. It was driving me crazy anyways. Dan was gone, one of our friends came over and showed me how to get the nail boards out and Dan came home to an empty closet. Bahahhaha 


Our sweet little neighbor babysitter gave the kids build a bear's for Christmas where they got to go stuff them themselves. It was such a cute and thoughtful Christmas gift for the kids 

On Sunday's we try our hardest at our Come Follow Me lessons. Mostly it just ends up in a body slam competition. 

One morning with my little Go-Go's, I gotta say I think right now is my most favorite with this kid. He is easily becoming my favorite. Shhhhhh don't tell the others. 

He usually wakes up first and we get some time just him and me in the mornings. It makes me happy! 

After my workouts I usually drink a muscle milk, and usually Kate takes my muscle milk and drinks it. She loves it and secretly I do too. 

Some yoga with Kate 

pool birthday party with our friends 

My parents got Kate this baby for the tub. You fill it with water and it fills like a real baby. It's weird but Kate is obsessed with it and we have to go everywhere with it. Including it's ducky floatie. 

Play date with friends 

One of my favorite pictures 

Kate not feeling well during one of my yoga classes. So during resting pose I came and got her and she snuggled right up to me. 

And another snap shot to Dan to let him know that Kate is probably sick again. 

This little thing is so independent! WITH EVERYTHING! It drives me crazy and I love it all at the same time. Its so fun watching her learn and grow. 

So at this point in time, I got incredibly sick as well. Both Kate and I got knocked down sooooo hard!

Lot's of doctors trips, medicine and miserable little faces. This picture breaks my heart. 

Like I said, we had some good and a lot of bad in January. It was a long winter month!!! 

No comments: