Tuesday, November 24, 2020

JULY RANDOMS


July randoms are few this year as every year. Haha simply because we are traveling so much this month that there isn't much time for random photos! 

An outing with June 

Little snuggles on the couch


There is never a time where I won't stop whatever I'm doing and read a story. I really starting to see that these moments won't last forever so I am trying my hardest to not let them slip past me!

My little Kate just as sweet as can be. She got all dressed and ready on her own so she asked me to take a picture of her.


One Saturday morning we had a community garage sale, which means hanging with the betties all morning long! 

                                                                Ranger hanging out one day

And then Kate wanted in on the fun

The kids always love when giant boxes come and I love their creativity! Every time those boxes are turned into something new and adventures. Plus they are doing it together which is awesome! 


One random time Kate wanting a picture. That girl loves the camera!

Ranger desperately needed a haircut. I think this is the shaggiest he has ever been, so I had to take a picture of him. 

The new hangout spot to play minecraft in 

Blizzards on the floor of the truck just because they can. They love folding the seats up and sitting on the floor. 

And there we have the end of July. 

No comments: