Thursday, May 15, 2008

HaPPy.... Mother's day!, Birthday, and 6 month Anniversary

A WeeKeNd FULL oF HAppInEss.........



Another exciting birthday for my dad.........

IT was mothers day to the best mom in the world.....



THEY ARE THE BEST PARENTS EVER!




















So.. What a weekend. mothers day, birthdays and a six month anniversary. Me and Dan celebrated our six month anniversary at Olive Garden, and then a long night and following day leaning over the toilet and sleeping the on the tile floor. Thats right I got the stomach flu, and it was awful.. Don't worry I won't give details but just imagine the worst, because thats what it was. Poor Dan, he took such good care of me though, I couldn't ask for a better guy.
We made it over to my parents house on sunday for a great celebration. My Dad got a gun, not sure what kind but he was pretty excited, a wicked awsome hurmanica, a tennis racket, and clothes! MY DAD ROCKS!!!
As for mom, she is a crazy one! she seemed to have a pretty good mothers day! she is the best mother ever and wow the things she does for us. I simply could not ask for anyone better to be my mom! MY MOM ALSO ROCKS!

We had a great dinner (well it looked good, but i couldnt eat anything or else..) with my grandma and grandpa, it is always so good to spend time with them, I wish we could see them more! All in all it turned out to be a pretty good weekend full of good things!








5 comments:

Marcy Cheney said...

Lesli...Glad you found my blog and I'm so excited to read yours. You guys are too cute and it's great to hear how well you're doing. We sure miss everyone, but won't be home this year, so we're looking forward to another Cheney reunion next summer. Love you guys...Aunt Marcy

Rasmussens said...

Les I am so sorry you got the flu. There is nothing worse. Sure wish we could have been there to celebrate with you guys. Love you lots and see you soon.

grams said...

LES & DAN, WE HAD FUN WITH YOU TOO. IT IS SO GOOD TO BE HERE AND SEE OUR FAMILY MORE OFTEN. HOPE YOU HAVE HAD A GOOD WEEK. SURE GLAD YOU GOT OVER THE FUL. LOVE YA LOTS, GRAMS

Cisneros Family said...

Happy 6 month anniversary. Wow time flies. Cute pics. I miss not being around to celebrate with everyone. Take advantage of it. Can't wait to come up in a few weeks. It will be fun. Hope you are feeling lots better. Love you.

Kim said...

Hey Lesli!
Way to go on becoming a 'baker'! I'm still trying to perfect that art myself. I'm really excited about trying out your bannana bread receipe.
We are in Arizona now! And loving it! The weather is really getting HOT, but we have a pool we can go to:-) Can you believe that Audrey is going to be a year old in June! I also can't believe I left Porter's about a year ago! How is everyone doing at Porter's, by the way? How are the 2 prego gals doing? Are they still working? Hope so!
Well, it was great hearing from you! Have a fun summer...i'm sure going to miss Rexburg summers...they were my absolute favorite!
Love ya and miss ya bunches! Take care of Rachel for me:-) Especially when her husband leaves for a few months due to the Air Force. Well take care Lesli! Say "hi" to your hubby for me!