Sunday, May 4, 2008

One Random Weekend!

This was such a random weekend, we did a lot of random things that made the weekend great!


1st: On Friday we decided to head to Ririe for a giant hamburger, yup at Big Juds. We ate so much that i felt like I was going to throw up, I have no Idea how people manage to eat the whole hamburger, fry, drink and ice-cream. It was really good though.


2nd: We came back down to the burg to see Iron Man. It actually was pretty good. I thought it would be a lot different, more comic book action but at the first of it, the movie was kind of serious, and had a thick plot, but all in all Dan loved it so thats all that matters to me! oh I liked it too!

-So all in all the Friday was the regular date night for me and Dan. Then saturday comes. It was really warm outside but I had to work all day, so we thought it was just going to be a boring night! well It was actually very entertaining.




1st: My mom and dan called us up and said some of our family was in town. To be honest I really didn't know them. They were my grandpa's brother Cliff, I am pretty sure, anyways we all went out to dinner. Dan and I were the only ones under the age of 50 there. (No offense parentals) :) ha ha it actually turned out to be really fun, we ended up staying there for like 2 hours after we ate and just talked it was really fun.




2nd: After dinner we weren't really in the mood to go back to the apartment and just sit, so we thought of things we could do outside. Being the man i married the first thing Dan mentioned was going to hit some golf balls. OK so I totally suck at golf! that is all that has to be said about that. Really fun but also really frustrating.


HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF A GOOD GOLFER





HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF A VERY BAD GOLFER!



3rd: After I pretty much wasted all of the golf balls that landed 5 feet in front of me, I got frustrated and was ready to be done, so i watched Dan hit a few then we headed home. oh but the night didn't end there!


4th: We got home and neither of us were tired and we didn't have church until 1:30 the next day, so we decided to have "The office" marathon. Pretty much we watched all of the 3rd season. It was pretty much the best marathon wathing party ever!


This was the weekend of the Lancasters. It was really entertaining!


6 comments:

Meg said...

Very random weekend indeed! Those are the best though!

Melinda said...

haha you're so funny! I hate when I laugh out loud when I am by myself, I just did it. I like the picture of you guys at dinner with all the older-than-fifties, so funny!

Rasmussens said...

I love that you have made a blog. YOu two are still way to cute. Love you lots.

Cisneros Family said...

Fun weekend chiquita bonita. Wish we were there to hang out with all of the 50+ year olds. Love you miss you.

grams said...

LES, I KEEP TRYING TO SEND A COMMENT, BUT IT IS NOT WORKING. YOU HAVE NO NEW BLOGS, SURE HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER, LET US KNOW. IT IS ALWAYS FUN TO BE WITH YOU. SO SAD ABOUT PAT WODSCOW'S HUSBAND DYING. WE WENT TO THE VIEWING. LOVE YA, AND HOPE THIS GOES THROUGH. LOVE GRAMS

Unknown said...

Hey, so we don't know you, but we share the same community, university experience, etc. I was just searching for reviews of the village and wondered how you like it. My wife and I actually already have a contract and will be moving in the end of August into a Mayfair. Any tips, warnings or advice? My wife has two years of school as an art major and I just finished. Anyways, If you could send me any info, my email is jared@jaredrdavis.com