Monday, October 6, 2008

Why I Love General Conference weekend!

I Love General Conference! It is such a good time to learn more about things and every time that I listen to the church leaders speak I seriously feel like there talks were personally written for me! It was so much fun being with Dan on Sunday and enjoying the day. But I also love when its the priesthood session! ha ha Because then I get to spend the night with my mom and this time with my sister in law!
-We had so much fun, we went to Idaho Falls and headed straight to mini bazaar! I love that store. The funny thing is, is that I used to cry and complain every time we went there when I was younger but now its like my favorite store. Its funny how things change when you get older. anyways us girls got to go shopping and eat dinner and have so much fun. I always seem to laugh so hard when I am with my mom. She just does the funniest things! for example we are driving down the road and all of the sudden the rear view mirrors just start caving in. bending literally all the way to the car. My mom just gave them a weird look and kept pushing buttons. I know it doesn't sound as funny written but man oh man I about peed my pants laughing so hard. Ah I love my mom. I did miss my other sisters but sometimes its just nice to be with my mom and sister in law. I think we get more spoiled that way ;)!! This is a really random post but it was to much fun to not put on my blog. well hope everyone is having a good day and that also you enjoyed your weekend!

5 comments:

Marcy Cheney said...

Love your new blog background! Glad you got to spend some quality time with your Mom and sis in law. Sounds like a fun time. Love you guyz.....

The Mendenhall's said...

I am so glad we go to go. It was so much fun! We need to go back to Mini Bazar before it ends.

Clint and Meg said...

So I guess I need to know what mini bazar is. If it's that great I better check it out.

Anonymous said...

Well hello friend! How are you doing? We are doing well... me, Lance, and our little doggy live in SLC for the time being. We graduated (yay!) in July. Hopefully we will be moving back east sometime next year for grad school. Right now I'm just applying for and waiting to hear back from some jobs. That's about all that's been going on here. What have you been up to?!

Celia said...

Lesli thanks for the comments you always leave in my blog. I want Sadie to be born too, we are so anxious! I miss you too, and hopefully I get to introduce Sadie to the world soon. Celia