Monday, April 27, 2009

Hole In Ten

Yep I did it. For the first time a played a whole round of golf with Dan. My own golf clubs were launched on my back, and I walked the whole time. My dear sweet husband kept offering me a golf cart, but I told him nope, I am not going to be the wimpy girl who can't carry her own. It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon, and Dan and I finally had no obligations keeping us from the crisp green grass. The hole in Ten thing is true. Yeah so what if I suck at golf, I still am very proud of myself. My average was about 10 strokes for each hole. Some were better some were a lot worse, but Dan and I had a blast, and I didn't ever get frustrated at Dan or the golf clubs. I didn't even say a bad word. Dan was very proud of that. I Loved it and I was so proud watching my hubby birdie, and par most of the holes.
All in all my golf score was 98 on a par 35. I would have taken pictures but I was to dedicated to the golf.  

3 comments:

Colby and Samantha said...

we went golfing on saturday too!

Rasmussens said...

I am so proud of you for not even saying a bad word. I can't golf without saying a bad word. Love you lots.

Winston said...

It sounds like you and I play golf the same way!