Monday, April 20, 2009

Walking Tall (CHALLENGE STYLE)

Challenge time for my blog readers!
School started today, its warm and I love walking from the Spori to the Ricks with some good beats in my ear. But as I was walking acting like i was cool while listening to T.I with some Justin Timberlake added in, I thought to myself, wow we as humans sure look down a lot. Well being the weirdo that I am, I knew that this had to become a challenge for me and my blog readers. So for the next few days I would like all the blog readers and myself to look up while they walk. I mean literally DO NOT look at the ground in front of you. Now this isn't a self esteem issue, or something to boost your confidence, but if it does great I did something good. This is just a challenge to show how hard it is to look straight ahead. If you fall down, Laugh it off and get up, if you break you leg, I am sorry but not my problem. Of course do this at your own risk, but do it because its funny. Lots of love from me!

3 comments:

Colby and Samantha said...

does this include text messaging cause im obviously looking down at my phone while texting and walking but i certainly could hold my phone up eye level like an idiot.

Winston said...

i like looking at the people around me when i walk. it's fun! when are you guys moving to texas? hope all is going well!

megan said...

You're so great les..always trying to make the world a better place. I love ya. I'll try to look up if I can remember...