Monday, May 4, 2009

How I will Miss Idaho Weather!

Sunday we went to my parents house for dinner, and the weather was beautiful earlier that day when we went to church, but as the day went on it got cloudy and rainy. Well I attempted to fight the rain and get the beautiful clouds rolling over my parents house. We are so lucky to live in such a beautiful place, I couldn't believe the shots that I was capturing simply from my parents back yard. I loved it, even though it was pouring down rain. It made me homesick already, knowing that there wouldn't be to many more moments like this before we move. We have three months left here and I catch myself in tears, knowing my time in my only home is coming to an end. ha ha yeah I pitty myself, deal with it. anyways here is one of my favorite shots.

8 comments:

Rasmussens said...

I miss that about Idaho! I love how the clouds roll in. You will get to still see plenty of it!

Celia said...

Lesli! the picture is beautiful!!
I miss the rain from back home in Buenos Aires.

Marcy Cheney said...

Amazing Picture!!! The good news for you is...there are plenty of storm clouds in Texas as well!! I love what you do with your photography. Have you and Dan been down to look at places in Texas yet? Hope to see you next month at the reunion. Love ya

megan said...

LES! that's really good stuff!! Good job!! Seriously I miss Idaho already SO MUCH and I've only been here like 2 weeks. Its pathetic. You never know what you had until its gone, right?

Jessica W. Clark said...

WoW! I Love that picture! AMAZING! Leslie you're so talented! I'm going to miss you!! But I might be down there in the next year! We will see!

Meg said...

Les, That picture is amazing!! I love it. The best part is that Idaho becomes even better when your away from it. So when you visit you feel even luckier to of grown up in such an amazing place!

Winston said...

Beautiful picture! Even though you'll miss Rexburg, you'll come to enjoy your new place in Texas.

BL said...

Leslie- this sounds weird but you are going to end up LOVING the fact that you are moving away from your family some day. Brian and I would never have grown as close as we have if we didnt completely leave our family and move to japan. they came and visited sure, but we had to rely on eachother so much more. It was great- I'm so excited for you!