Thursday, May 28, 2009

Welcome to SaddleBrook

Well here it is folks, our home for probably the next two years!
The trip to Texas went great except for a few flight problems with lightening, but who needs to worry about that when you are in a large massive metal ship flying in the middle of it, but ya know its all good.
Anyways we found these apartments and instantly loved them just on our second stop. We looked at other ones but nothing compared to the quality of these. So I was very happy to sign the contract and be done with it. So I am going to give you a little virtual tour. ENJOY ha ha


This pictures is taken from our stair case. We will be on the second floor which I am very happy about, but anyways thats the pool/vanity area. It includes a hot tub and little kiddie pool which I was very excited for. Not sure why because I don't have kids but it was still my favorite.

This will be our Kitchen. The door to the left will be the washer and dryer. and the other door is a pantry which I am super excited about. All in all I was very happy with the kitchen.

Master Bathroom/tub ha ha

Guest bathroom, shower and tub to the right.

I love this. This is our master bed room. The bathroom is to the right, but those two doors are two walk in closets. We actually will have room now for all of our clothes!


This is our living room. I am taking the picture from the other side(obviously) guest bedroom is right behind me. Then the patio door is to the left of Dan. I bet you are wondering where the bar stools went. ha ha tricked ya didn't I.
Over all I was so happy with finding this place. We are so lucky to be in a really good community with other families around. I felt safe, and I actually wasn't scared.(Thats a first) anyways i hope you enjoyed the little tour!
Tootals

6 comments:

Zach and Sara said...

I'm so excited you guys found a place to live. It definately takes some of the stress away! It's so cute too! I love everything you love :) !!

Rasmussens said...

I love it. I will be so excited to come and visit you! Love ya

Marcy Cheney said...

Congrats on finding a great apartment...Love it!!! You will have so much fun living in a new city for the next 2 years, making new friends, etc. Maybe we can visit you sometime. Love ya...

megan said...

WOW congrats on the apartment!! That pool is going to be nice in those hot Texas summers, that bath tub is HUGE, and YES YES YES for walk in closets!! I'm really happy you found somewhere that you love...but I'll miss you! I'm actually coming home in July so can we PLEASE get together?

Overstreet Fam said...

Hey les, I am so glad I just red your blog. I miss you so mcu and I am so glad you are doing good. CONGRATS!!!

Winston said...

Your new place looks nice. It's awesome having more room and space. Looks fun!