Monday, July 20, 2009

Leave Casseroles alone

No matter how hard you try to fight the mushy goodness of a Casserole, you know that it always ends up on your plate, and you go back for more. People Casseroles are good. What better food is there when you can add any type of ingredient that you want, mix together, put in the oven and have a meal in under 30 minutes? Who cares if its brown or green, or if there are things in there that are a little chewy? Its good, so I am standing up for these poor dishes who get ravished because they may look like vomit. There will be a time when Casseroles make a comeback and we will be paying big bucks for a turkey, Jerky Casserole.

4 comments:

Marcy Cheney said...

Oh Les, you make me smile!!! I love reading your random blogs about things we all think about or contemplate but are too lazy to put into words...you are the BEST!! Good luck with the Texas move and let us know how it all goes. Love ya...Aunt Marcy

Meg said...

Wow...where did this topic come from?? Did you have some issues as a child with not enough casseroles??

Courtney said...

Hey Leslie It's Courtney David's wife. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you about the stationary I know we only have one day in the semester but if you still want them I think we decided on Ten dollars for a pack of twenty and then two dollars for envelopes. Let me know if you would still like some. I can mail them to you if you guys are leaving soon. Just call or e-mail me! Again Sorry it took so long!
Courtney

512-293-5995
palmerstudios@gmail.com

BL said...

I totally agree leslie! good thinking :)