Saturday, January 2, 2010

Goodbye 2009

2009! The year of change for the Lancaster's. I started to right down my top ten things that happened to me this year, but as I started to think about it and going back to old blog posts I just couldn't do it. Yes there were things more important than others but each event had a change on my life. I can't believe where my life is, a life I never thought I would be so lucky to have. 2009 brought on major challenges for both Dan and I, some I have shared and some that i can't. I look back on this past year and laugh at all the ridiculous things that i did, and all the accomplishments I have done. There are things that we are still waiting for, prayers to be answered, but if 2010 is anything like 2009 then bring it on!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lesli! I am so glad you finally wrote. I have missed hearing from you! I hope everything is going great in Texas and I just love you to pieces!

megan said...

Happy New Year!!

Colby and Samantha said...

I miss you Lesli! You do not blog near as much as you used to, my bet is that it's because you do not have icomm free time to blog. Well miss ya and HAPPY NEW YEAR!