Monday, January 25, 2010

Newest Addictions.

My new years resolution was to add addictions not lose them. I mean what kind of life would that be to give up things that may not be good, but still are awesome to me! ha ha anyways so here they are:

#1: Frosted Mini Wheats Little Bites Chocolate, I can't go a night without having these delicious little things. They are well kind of good for you and its better then eating real chocolate, but I love them! I get so excited when I pour ice cold milk over them and I get to sit down and enjoy a big bowl of them. Definitely give them a try.


#2: Sushi, I really used to hate sushi, but all of the sudden I had a sample of sushi, and I was like "DANG THESE ARE GOOD!" Ever since that particular moment I want sushi like all the time.

#3: Last but definitely not LAST, The Mighty Ducks 2. Oh man I have been dying to watch Might Ducks 2. I have searched high and low for this movie, and no store seems to have it. I looked on our netflix watch instantly and NOTHING! I did find it to have them send to us so I am looking forward to that, I have been keeping myself busy watching #1 and well I guess its alright.


TRUE ADDICTIONS NEVER DIE!!!!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Lesli you are awesome! Go right ahead and have those addictions I hope you keep them :). I think you are a little crazy with the sushi but I have no room to talk because I haven't tried it. I hope everything is going great!

Unknown said...

I love "D2"! Probably my favorite of those movies. Indeed. I'm going to have to try those chocolate mini wheats. I LOVE the strawberry ones. Those look like a great way to get a chocolate fix!