Friday, February 5, 2010

Don't Put it in the Dishwasher

I usually am pretty good about what goes into my dishwasher, ya know nice knives specific plastic containers and so on are not allowed in there. So I loaded the dishwasher with the dishes, started it, and then later started to unload it. Low and behold I pull out two plastic water bottles that were clean and ready for use again, I reach for the 3rd one and this is what I get......

Other two water bottles great, this one just didn't make it. Now this isn't even the best part. I am on Skype chatting with Megan my sister and I show her what happened and she laughed, and said "Does the Lid still fit?' I go "Meg have you seen it? It won't even stand on the bottom, it has to balance on the top! why would I even care if the lid fits, I'm not using it again" She laughs and goes well I would still use it!
Really Megan? you would use a $3.00 melted water bottle instead of just going to Walmart and getting another one? Ya Megan you are weird.
So please be careful what you put in your dishwasher.

3 comments:

Meg said...

Ship on out to me with the chocolate mini bites and I will use it!! LOL! LOVE YOU! MISS YOU!

Mary said...

Love it! That's so funny. Guess what girl - I found out today that we're VT companions. Hooray, what fun we'll have. :)

Cisneros Family said...

Funny!! Please just throw it away! Can't wait to see you soon!