Sunday, February 21, 2010

V-V-V-Valentines Day!

Valentines day, like all Valentines day was great! Dan and I especially love Valentines day because 3 years ago on Valentines day was our first date, first hand hold, and first kiss. Ya we didn't waste much time. 2010 was simple and fun. We had dinner Saturday night, nothing really fancy, well really not fancy at all we went to a pizza parlor, but its one of our favorite places here so it was really fun!
Then Sunday, we went to church, came home, and had a little romantic dinner at our own home. I decorated the table and made Dan a roast w/mashed potatoes dinner. Its One of Dans ultimate favorite meals. We had an enjoyable day.
Dan seriously is the best. Here is why.. He hands me my valentines gift. I unwrap it and.... let me tell you first that I have been wanting to go get some crayons and a coloring book for a while but just never did. so my Valentines gift was crayons and not just a regular coloring book, heavens no, thats to boring for Dan. He goes and MAKES ME A COLORING BOOK! He inverted some of our pictures together and made me my very own "LANCASTER" Coloring book! It seriously was one of the best gifts I have ever gotten.

Our Valentines day Table

My Ultimate sweet, Wicked Awesome, Coloring book and Crayons

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

4 comments:

Colby and Samantha said...

THAT IS SUCH A CUTE IDEA! how fun! miss you, hope i get to see you when you are here next. love ya

Nancy said...

How fun! I'm glad you had such a good Valentine's! That coloring book is such a good idea!

Rasmussens said...

GLad you had a great Valentines. Tell Dan that coloring book is the bomb. Can't wait to see you guys. Love ya.

BrentinRexburg said...

Oh I miss you. can't wait to see you guys. Les this is mom, but it says it is dad's blog name. Did we ever set me up. I can't remember and don't have anything written down about blog password.