Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm a Mormon

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and being here in Texas has given me many opportunities to share about my faith. I get asked the question a lot of why I am mormon, by those who may not know what the mormon church is, or because they have different beliefs, so I decided that I would set up a mormon profile on here. I have put a button on my blog and if you go to the right hand side and click on the "I am Mormon" button then you can read all about why I am a Mormon. It was really fun to set up and I hope that reading this inspires you to make one if you are LDS, and if you are not check it out because its a great!! Its awesome to bear your testimony and to have the opportunity to have people ask you about the gospel!
Anyways Check it out!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Oh Les...You are such an example to me! I loved reading all about your Mormon life! Your awesome and I love you more than you will ever know! Thanks for being in my life and my favorite little sister!