Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Don't make fun of me!

Guys I really love my dog. So what else could I do but throw him a birthday party on his 1st Birthday. It just made sense. Even though Ranger hated wearing his hat, he loved all the awesome treats he got that day.
We invited friends over to celebrate with us, and for his birthday they gave him a new chew rope and some milk bones, THANKS GUYS! (and Ranger made a new best friend Luke Mott).
It was so fun!

TEXAS RANGER TURNS 1. (7 in dog years)
This is how Range felt pretty much the whole time he had to wear his hat. The things I make my dog do. ha ha

We had an ice cream cake for everyone, and then we made Ranger a special peanut butter cake with cream cheese filling and crushed bone topping.
Yep me forcing ranger to wear his hat again!


I was trying to get a good picture with Ranger but he was being very uncooperative.


Dan and I got him this bed for his Birthday, and at the end of the night he disappeared and we found him curled up in it! He is so cute!

DISCLAIMER: OK People I do know that he is just a dog, and that half you are probably thinking I am weird, but we have so much fun with this little guy, and he keeps me company when Dan is gone. So make fun all you want, but I promise you there will be plenty more posts about TEXAS RANGER LANCASTER!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't even apologize for having a birthday for your dog! Dogs are a man's (women's) best friend go all out!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute party! And a cute puppy! I love the idea of having a dog birthday party!