Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sweeping

I am sweeping my kitchen floor after dinner, now, I was always taught to stand on the dirty side of the floor because then you don't track anything on the clean part, makes sense right, but as I am sweeping I keep stepping on things, and they stick to my feet! I am constantly dragging my feet to get the little crumbs off! This means I am scattering the little crumbs everywhere causing my sweeping to be useless. How do you sweep to not have this happen? ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!

3 comments:

Colby and Samantha said...

swiffer haha

megan said...

haha I love you!!! I can totally picture you doing this! (I seriously can't get enough of these Ranger birthday pictures. Hes so cute!)

Krista Nielson said...

Sounds like that recurring video on AFV where the little kid is trying to pick up ice cubes but keeps spilling them onto the floor when they bend over. Classic. :)