Friday, July 20, 2012

9 Months



Dear June,
   Another month past and another month older. 9. 9 months. You today are a grumpy nine month old. You definitely woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. It's cool though, being grumpy once in a blue moon is something I can handle, but non the less you are a GRUMP!
     Starting out as a 9 month old you are busier than ever! Your on the move, your pulling things down, tipping things over, and making me constantly have to keep an eye on you. I love watching you move. You are constantly steam rolling all over the place and scooting that booty! You are crawling in your crib, you just crawl back and forth, but when we put you on the floor you are back to on the belly.
You can go from you back to belly to sitting up in record time. You love just sitting on your bum and kicking your legs.
     You love to eat really anything we put in front of you. I think if we let you, you would pound an entire waffle by yourself. You love waffles! You also love fruit slices, and well like I said really any food we put in front of you. You are feeding yourself and it keeps you busy until you run out of food, then you are arching your back and banging your head on the back of your chair. You just like to eat.
     The summer has been non stop fun with you. You love the going to the park, and swimming. You love reading books, and listening to me read to you. You clap whenever you hear people clap, on TV, Radio, and people right in front of you. You just clap all the time. You start bouncing up and down when music starts, and you laugh so much when you and daddy dance. From day one you have loved music and that just makes me so happy.
     You are so dainty with your movement. The way you pick things up is so adorable, and you are just so curious about whatever you are doing. It melts my heart. You love playing with wood blocks and rolling them across the floor. Ranger thinks it's a game and chases after them, and you just laugh and laugh. You and Ranger are getting more and more into each other's way. It's funny, but I am constantly breaking up fights between toys. Sometimes you win, and sometimes he wins. Don't worry no one has gotten hurt. yet.
     Sleeping. Well we put you to sleep awake and let you drift off on your own. um, but you have learned out to get to a sitting position on your own and now we find you playing in there, but you're quiet so I guess what ever floats your boat. You're sleeping through the night and we are still on the same schedule throughout the day. I am getting you to go to bed a little bit later now days, I feel that you aren't ready to go to bed yet when we put you down, so we are working on that.
     You are constantly talking. Constantly, constantly, constantly. Da Da is coming out of your mouth non stop, and your daddy is just going wild with excitement. He loves it. You are always jabbering about something, and making a new noise every day. Last night you were starting to make this deep man voice, and it was creeping me out a little bit. Funny, but creepy.
      June, there is so much more I could write but I think I would write forever and ever because I just every little thing that you do.

             You continue to be my perfect baby. I worry about your next sibling.

          Oh i love you Ju-Ju.
                   Happy nine Months

               Love mom.




No comments: