Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Two Years!

Another six months has passed since my last update about my parents! I can't believe that they have hit two years! Only one more to go! It's crazy to think that our next year summer plans will involve going home to Rexburg. I can't wait! It's so exciting! 

Here are some pictures from the past six months. 





  I wish I knew what my parents were laughing at here! 

My dad was able to go pheasant hunting with some members of one of his wards. 












Temple trip 










Service project. They worked at a homeless kitchen one afternoon. 

My parents set up a 5k for the missionaries to participate in. They made them shirts and everything. Missionaries had the chance to either run or walk in the race or help with volunteering through the race. 




The mission got expanded, so this is my dad and his AP's working hard to fill the new mission section. I guess it was a crazy couple of days trying to get everything settled. Very little sleep! 








They have started remodeling the kitchen at the mission home. Getting ready for the next Mission President.

Since their mission opened up into new areas, which included the mountains, they were able to take some of the missionaries up for hiking! So amazing! 


Obviously, I am not capturing all the things that happened over the last six months. I don't think I could. I know a lot goes on. 4 am wake ups, countless issues and constant serving. It's amazing the work my parents are doing and I am so proud of them! 
ONLY ONE MORE YEAR!!! WOOT WOOT! 

No comments: