Monday, April 3, 2017

March Randoms

Well hello and goodbye March. Holy moly this month flew by! I can't believe it's already April and so many big things are coming!  AH!!! 

With A week being spent in Colorado and a week of Spring Break, we really don't have that many randoms to post this month. 

For one of our date nights we went and got pedicures. It was Dan's first ever pedicure. It was fun sitting with him and watching him enjoy. It's something that I can see us doing again. 

Kids just happily playing the latest Chick Fil A game. We literally have every game. Haha 

Little Kate has been rocking it on the leg department. She is getting stronger and more willing to stand everyday. She is starting to cruise around a bit and not completely hating moving her legs. I still think we are a long way off from walking. She just isn't there yet. Honestly, I really don't care. If this had been June I probably would have been freaking out, but I know that she is going to walk someday and she is progressing, so I'm happy to go at her speed. 

The little lady loves Ranger. She hugs him any chance she gets. 

Outside playing 

The weather has continued to be perfection which means literally everyday at the park. Meeting friends or just going on our own, we have definitely been living in the sunshine. 

One evening after a run. I love running our trails. I'll miss them. I will miss this view too. 


One stromy morning. The kids were doing their chores which sometimes leads us out to the garbages. We played in the rain for a bit. 

One afternoon Dan and I took the kids to the park where they could play and we could workout. My little mini me. This girl. I obviously know that no child is perfect, but truthfully, she's as close as they come for a child. Seriously, I cannot believe I have a daughter like her. 

More days spent at the park. Climbing trees, exploring and learning new things we can do. 

Literally one of the best date nights to date. This picture was taken after midnight. We were both tired and ready for bed. We partied hard. I loved every minute of it. 

Dan has been baking like crazy in our house. We ate four loaves of bread over the weekend. I couldn't even get a picture of the bread because we ate it too fast. He has the gift! 

Our April has a lot packed in it!! We won't be together at church pretty much all month. So I had the kids wear their new Easter clothes before actual Easter. 

One afternoon we made Easter cup bunnies. I didn't get a very good picture but they turned out cute. Owen turned his into a monster bunny with about 10 eye balls. 

June and I had a girls night and we went and saw Beauty and the Beast. We both loved it! I was surprised that June actually was catching on to the story even though we had never watched the cartoon version. 

When June is at school we spend a lot of our time playing games. Owen is so simple and easy to please. He's so content with so little.  I really like that about him. 

June had a Royal Feast at school. After seeing Beauty and the Beast June wouldn't stop talking about Belle's yellow dress. So I surprised her one day when she got home from school with the latest version of that yellow dress. Her reaction was priceless. I love those surprised moments! 

Owen wanted to be in the pictures too 






Kate woke up in the middle of the night with a fever and a nasty little cough. This poor girl, I feel is always sick. Goodness. 

After dinner and baths, the day was too beautiful so we headed outside and played until the sun went down. We were late to bed that night, but who cares! It was awesome!

Cleaning out the car which meant to these two goofs playing around 

More park days. One of our parks there are three slides that are really high up. The ladders are pretty steep to climb. Both June and Owen climbed those and loved the slides! June didn't want to stop! Another one of those afternoon park trips that turned into an evening at the park. 

There it is! All of March. 
Can't wait for April! 

No comments: