Friday, April 13, 2018

Blue Bonnets 2018



Another year of blue bonnets in the books! It's such a fun little tradition that I love to do with my Texas babies. I pulled June out of school early, and we went and spent the day all together. It was so great and I really miss having them home all together. I really do. So it was a good day! 






 My sweet little June bug who feels she can do no wrong. Ha! 



Owen and his awesome smile these days. He's currently the favorite child. I seriously can't get over him right now. He drives me insane but he's always on my mind. 



And sweet baby Kate who has turned into devil baby! Hahaha no she's just a sassy little toddler who is understanding the power she has. She also refused to look at the camera and was obsessed with the flowers. It's all good though. It makes for good memories. 



I really love her a lot. Like a whole lot. 




No comments: