Thursday, July 26, 2018

June Randoms

June came and went in a flash. This whole summer has gone by too quickly. I love having my kiddos home and having lazy days, fun days and basically doing whatever we want. But eventually school will start again, so I'm trying to soak in as much summer as possible. 

Bubble baths are a pretty regular party in our house. 


June did her own make up one day and gave me this face! Bahahaha I love her so much. 

One random day giving the garden some extra water Kate looks extra big here.


Owen taking charge 

Banana muffins and bike rides while the weather hasn't melted us yet. 

June and out cute neighbor girls 

More days at Hawaiian Falls 

Kate passed out on our way out of Hawaiian Falls that day. 

Father's Day! We love celebrating Dan and the kids LOVE giving him gifts and basically opening his gifts for him. Haha 

We don't know where we would be without Dan. He's our rock and we all rely on him to ease the tension, tell us its going to be ok and talk us down from being hysterical. Me included. We love him so much and we are so grateful for him in our life. 

Our ward did a special Father's day with smoked pork, chips drinks and lots of candy. The Young Women were in charge so I get to spend third hour with Dan and it was perfect. 

Snoshacks! We always go get one after I teach yoga on Wednesdays. IT will be sad not having the kids with me when they go back to school. 

My silly yoga kids. Love that they do it with me. 



I took the kids to go visit our friends sweetest, newest little man. The Mott's have been a long time family friend and we love seeing their newest addition to their family. It was sweet seeing my kiddos being so gentle with a baby. 



Kate usually takes over my workouts if she's awake. So she normally gets a picture with me. 

More Hawaiian Falls. June has gotten sooooo brave with the slides. She now doesn't hesitate on any of them! 

Our first ever harvest from our garden!! Two cherry tomatoes! 


Mainly sharing this picture just to show where I teach yoga. Just a little studio inside a gym. It's nothing big but I truly truly LOVE IT!! 

We took the kids to go see Incredibles 2. The movie was really cute! And Kate did pretty good. It will  be a while before we take her again. The older two and Dan love going to movies, so I'm going to let it be their thing for a while. 

Dan and June were being so funny together one Sunday. I had to snap a picture. 

Our first green pepper from our Garden. 


Sunday evening with friends and playing in the back of Dan's truck was the highlight of the evening for the kids. 

We honestly didn't even know we were growing hot chili peppers but they are in abundance! Hahaha we have yet to eat them and we probably won't be growing them next year. 

For reals, every where we go people swarm Kate. She is so friendly, which is a bit scary, and has no stranger danger what so ever. One day at the pool, these teenagers were eating her up!! They seriously played with her for a solid hour. Kate was loving it! 


The last week before we left for Idaho/Canada June and Owen attended an art camp. The teacher was June's art teacher from school and June loved her. So we decided to do an art camp with her. Owen a little bit young for the minimum age but Ms. Ascher was awesome and let him attend. He did so well with it! I was surprised but he really ended up loving it! 




June and Ms. Ascher 


And then the next day we headed off on our adventure. June was good but like I said, went way to quickly!! 

No comments: