Monday, July 23, 2018

May Randoms

So clearly I am very behind on my blog but life has just has me all caught up in it that I feel like I haven't had a minute to sit down and blog. But I'm slowly going to work on on getting caught up! Starting with May Randoms! 

One night we were cleaning up the back yard and we saw this bunny hanging around over by the side  of our house and it would not leave. So we just left it alone. Then one day Dan went to go grab the wheel barrow and low and behold we have tiny little bunnies growing! I was immediately smitten and we were obsessed with them since! 

Headstand near the garden after planting it all. 

Mother's Day was in May (Obviously) and it was wonderful! I felt extremely loved, my heart was huge from all the kids special things they made me at school and I was spoiled rotten by Dan. I'm so grateful to be a mom to these crazies! 

Our ward went all out for Mother's Day. ALL the women joined in the Relief Society room and they had lunch for us with a special message about mothers. We had fantastic sandwiches, fruit, cookies, chips and a drink of our choice, including Diet Dr. Pepper! It was perfection! I freaking love our ward! 


Owen finished up his first season of soccer. He finished strong especially with how we started off. He wasn't the biggest fan of it but once he warmed up to the other boys and coaches he became a whole different player. He can't wait to start next season this fall. Same team! Go Jets! 

June had her dance recital for the spring. She did wonderful in all three of her dances and she can't wait to start back up next month! 






Our usual trip to Costco that includes pizza and watching the pizza be made. 

Dan had a business trip in Salt Lake and he usually finds himself on top of a mountain. What would you expect from a Geologist!? HAHA 


While Dan was gone, My friends came over and we highlighted my hair. We had no clue what we were doing and at one point my hair was sooooo hot to the touch that I was freaking out. We had to hurry and wash it out! Hahaha I was lucky that my hair didn't burn off. 

My hair was bright orange at first! Thank goodness for toner! 

They also gave me a hair cut. It was an awesome night! 

The next day! My hair was pulled up but all in all I loved it! It's perfect summer hair and I love the change! 

Our night skies have been so pretty! I love all the pink! 

One weekend we took the kids to the zoo. It was our first round not taking a stroller with us! It was awesome! I love our little family growing up! 








Owen is so blonde in this picture! I love it! 



Saying Hi to the little penguins 











We had a fun busy day at the zoo and it was a good time to spend all together! 


Little Kate and her pacifier. Man I let her get away with a lot of things that I would never with my other two. It's hard to think of her growing up and the fact that she's starting a day in preschool in a month aches my heart. But I also love it all at the same time. It's hard to put a feeling on it. So for now I let her have her pacifier and hope that we will break it before she goes to college. HA! 

We have a Hawaiian Falls right down the street from us so we got season passes and they have already paid for themselves! We definitely will be doing this every year! We have loved it and the kids have been loving all the water slides! 


Lazy river! Kate won't let us help her in anyway! She is such a fish. We spend most of our time in the lazy river with her. 




Lucky lady in her ride. 

May was so beyond busy and I couldn't wait for school to be done and summer begin!! 

No comments: