Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Getting us all back together!


OK, so this is kind of a crapy picture, sorry girls my camera sucks! anyways so it was my long time friend Danielle's bridal shower, and it was great, not only to be able to see her and get all excited but to see some old highschool friends. Usually I don't see much of these girls, but its always great to talk to them, and see where they are at with there lives. OK so kim i do see ha ha just because I work at Porters and she is decorating her unborn babyboy's bedroom. Oh and Deid at school, I see her at walmart,and at school, its pretty cool. Anyways so everyone seems to be doing great. It would be good to see them more! anyways some good friends from highschool. So Danielle is getting married this Friday and I am so excited for her. Married like rocks, and well i don't know Brian but what I have heard, and seen from the video, he is a great guy and stoked for Danielle!


1 comment:

Kim said...

Hey Lesli...I noticed me on your 'peeps' list, and I clicked on it, and its the wrong Kim. Unless you know another Kim Peterson, and then I would be completely wrong. But just in case...my blog is 'kimberlyandryanfamily.blogspot.com.'
Love ya girl!
And great job so far on your blog!