Sunday, July 13, 2008

BBQ!

Me and Dan went over to Mike & Shays house for a bbq Saturday night! We had so much fun grilling in Mike and Shays back Yard! My mom and dad had just gotten home from a motorbike ride so they came over too! It was so fun playing with Caden, and getting to see Olivia! I can't believe how big she is getting already! its crazy how much babies change with in weeks! We had kabobs, and chicken, with corn nibblets( that's what Mikey calls them), beans and a salad. I know you all wanted to hear what we ate! ha ha anyways it was so much fun just chillin with the fam on a Saturday night!
Mike Dan & Shay all eating their delicious bbq stuff!
Caden playing tee-ball! He was so cute and really good at it! he could hit it pretty far! Not even kiddin ya!

My Dad and Caden playing more tee Ball. They were having so much fun together! I think when my dad gets around his grand kids he becomes a kid himself!!

Later that night, Mike and shay put the kids to bed, and we played guitar hero, I beat both boys at battle. It was great! Then we played a little tetris against each other! it was tiz-ight!
That was the journey of the bbq! I love having family so close, and being able to chill with them!



4 comments:

Marcy Cheney said...

Sounds like a fun BBQ. It's always great to hang out with family. I love your cake--you are quite the baker! I hate to decorate cakes. Bet it tasted pretty darn good too. Tell your folks "hey" from us. Love you guys.

Cisneros Family said...

Hello??? Why were we not invited to the BBQ? JK!! Sounds like fun. I wished we lived closer to get together more often. Miss you guys. Have a good week. Love you.

Rasmussens said...

I wish we lived closer, so we could have a bbq. Glad you guys had fun. See you in about a month.

The Mendenhall's said...

We had tonz of fun too! We need to do it more often. Mike and I are addicted to tetris now!