Tuesday, July 1, 2008

HAPPY CANADA DAY!



I am giving a shout out to the proud Canadians today,


ITS THEIR INDEPENDENCE DAY! Yup they are a free country too!


I am really Glad for Canada because if we didn't have this country then I wouldn't have my husband, no really, He is confident that if he wasn't born in Canada he wouldn't be born at all! So lets all stand up and sing the Canadian national Anthem:

O Canada!Our home and native land!


True patriot love in all thy sons command.


With glowing hearts we see thee rise,The True North strong and free!


From far and wide, O Canada,We stand on guard for thee.


God keep our land glorious and free!O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.


O Canada, we stand on guard for thee


I LOVE CANADIANS!!!!!

3 comments:

Rasmussens said...

We salute you Dan. Hope you had a great day. Can't wait to see you over the 4th. Love you guys.

Nicole said...

Yay for Canadians! Too bad I didn't even know that today was a holiday and I was born there. Oh well! Also, YAY for new blogging friends! haha, see ya Sunday

Cisneros Family said...

And I'm proud to be an American........
J/K- I like canadians too. We love you Dan the Man. See you guys tomorrow. Fun Fun Weekend.