Sunday, July 6, 2008

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE!!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

What a weekend! it was so great to have my whole family here to celebrate the fourth this year! It all started off with the parade, thanks to my Grandpa and my dad we had great seats, because they were there at like 7:00 a.m that morning! but when we walked up to our spot we were all amazed because we had like half a block to ourselves, people kept giving us dirty looks and i liked it!! ha ha all the cousins were there and it was so fun to see all the neices and nephews run after the candy, and get so excited. It was even more fun how I my 26 year old brother got excited about the candy and floats. I think he may have taken a few kids out to get the good candy.

Lillie, Jaynie, & Lauren, haveing a blast at the parade!

After we had a BBQ with great food and stakes! It was so much fun, and so much food!








We had our private fireworks show, and no I am not talking about the wimpy, crapy ones that you buy when your five, I mean the ones that are illegal. My bother in laws, Jeff and Cam, got some huge fireworks! It was so much fun having our own show. They were all insinc with each other, and they had all the sparklers going off right! it was great and I really think they had a good time making sure that the fireworks show was great! It was a great night and I was happy that my fam was able to be their, and that Dan and I could be together. This was our second fourth together, and we are excited for many more to come, even though he really is Canadian!!

5 comments:

Meg said...

Um excuse me but your "entire" family was not there or have you forgotten me again missy!! Looks like you all had a ton of fun. Sad I couldn't be there since everyone decided to come home. Can't wait to see you on Wednesday.

... said...

So jealous of your 4th of July fun! You look so grown up and oh so happy! Yay!

Nancy said...

Looks like you had an awesome 4th of July!! You gave me some ideas for next year!!

Rasmussens said...

What a great weekend. It was so much fun and so crazy all in the same time. Miss you guys already!

The Mendenhall's said...

We had tonz of fun too! Even though Caden didn't really like the fireworks so much!