Sunday, August 17, 2008

A NoN-StoP WeEKeNd

Holy Smokes when ever the Fam comes home it is non stop craziness. This weekend was family bliss. My sister Brooke, and my Mother ran in the Triathlon. THEY ROCKED IT! of course we had pictures but for some reason I am retarted when it comes to cameras, and forgot to put my memory card back into my camera from last times post. anyways they did so good, and I am so proud of them. So saturday morning was all about the biking, running and swimming and Me and Michelle chasing down Brooke and My Mom. It was great we were laughing so hard. My sister megs, sent us the cutest flower boque ever!THANKS MEGS! we thought about you the whole weekend. anyways later we celebrated my nieces birthday. She turned 6!



She seemed to have a pretty good birthday! She is quite the girly girl, with makeup, jewelry, and tonz of clothes! The best was The Hanna Montana Concert Pack that my parents got her. she loves Hanna Montana, and loved it even better to be able to put on her own concerts for us.

She would have my Dad introduce her, and then she would rock out. The best was that all of us adults new all the words the the Hanna Montana songs! It was great!
Later we just hung out with the fam, and played games. Dan and I at one point just chilled on the couch, and laughing about the stupid things like we always do.
Dan always makes fun of how big my mouth is, but I don't think its that big! ha ha just a little bit larger than average!
The next day was Livvys blessing day! Of course it was so much fun getting all the families together. Michael did an amazing job with her blessing, and then Me, Mikey, and Brooke sang and all in all it was a good sacrament.

After church we had a little breakfast at Shays mom and dads house. It was really good!!

This was us just chillin in the backyard.
As always it was a fun weekend with the fam. We seem to always come up with some adventure. The mendenhall Clan never stops. well I guess Mikey and shay are the only mendenhall siblings left, but anyways it was a blast and I can't wait to see them again!







































2 comments:

Rasmussens said...

Loved the weekend. Of course you guys were the greatest cheerleaders. Not sure I would have finished without ya. Love ya lots.

Anonymous said...

i love your bangs